Webinar: Weingarten Rights with Robert M. Schwartz
Join us for the second in a series of webinar events, "Weingarten Rights: How to represent workers in investigatory interviews," with veteran Boston labor lawyer Robert M. Schwartz, moderated by Labor Notes staffer Bianca Cunningham.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, August 6, at 7 p.m. EDT.
Registration is free but if you can contribute please do. Your support is appreciated.
To learn more, check out Robert M. Schwartz's Work Rights Press book series:
- The Legal Rights of Union Stewards
- Just Cause: A Union Guide to Winning Disipline Cases
- No Contract, No Peace: A Legal Guide to Contract Campaigns, Strikes, and Lockouts
- How to Win Past Practice Grievances
- The FMLA Handbook: A Union Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Labor Law Source Book: Full Texts of Federal Labor Laws