Webinar: Weingarten Rights with Robert M. Schwartz
Join us for the second in a series of webinar events, "Weingarten Rights: How to represent workers in investigatory interviews," with veteran Boston labor lawyer Robert M. Schwartz, moderated by Labor Notes staffer Bianca Cunningham.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, August 6, at 7 p.m. EDT.
Registration is free but if you can contribute please do. Your support is appreciated.
To learn more, check out Robert M. Schwartz's Work Rights Press book series:
- The Legal Rights of Union Stewards
- Just Cause: A Union Guide to Winning Disipline Cases
- No Contract, No Peace: A Legal Guide to Contract Campaigns, Strikes, and Lockouts
- How to Win Past Practice Grievances
- The FMLA Handbook: A Union Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Labor Law Source Book: Full Texts of Federal Labor Laws
How to Register:
You don't have to pay a cent for this webinar, but if you can contribute, please do! Your support helps Labor Notes offer more trainings like this one.
Choose your own registration fee —$0, $10, or $20—from the menu below. Add it to your shopping cart, then complete checkout. (Look for the shopping cart logo at the top of your screen.) You must complete checkout to register, even if you are paying $0.