Webinar: Requests for Information with Robert M. Schwartz
Event at a Glance
Join us for the third in a series of webinar events, "Requests for Information" with veteran Boston labor lawyer Robert M. Schwartz, moderated by Labor Notes staffer Bianca Cunningham.
The webinar will take place on Thursday, September 17th, at 7 p.m. EDT.
One of the most useful parts of U.S. labor law is the obligation of employers to furnish records and other information needed to investigate and process union grievances, as well as to negotiate contracts. This webinar will cover how unions can get the most out of these information requests.
Registration is free but if you can contribute please do. Your support is appreciated.
Cartoon: Nick Thorkelson
To learn more, check out Robert M. Schwartz's Work Rights Press book series:
- The Legal Rights of Union Stewards
- Just Cause: A Union Guide to Winning Discipline Cases
- No Contract, No Peace: A Legal Guide to Contract Campaigns, Strikes, and Lockouts
- How to Win Past Practice Grievances
- The FMLA Handbook: A Union Guide to the Family and Medical Leave Act
- The Labor Law Source Book: Full Texts of Federal Labor Laws
How to Register:
You don't have to pay a cent for this webinar, but if you can contribute, please do! Your support helps Labor Notes offer more trainings like this one.
Choose your own registration fee — $0, $5, $10, $15, or $20 — from the menu below. Add it to your shopping cart, then complete checkout. (Look for the shopping cart logo at the top of your screen.) You must complete checkout to register, even if you are paying $0.